Thank you for visiting Network Funding L.P.'s website. We are committed to protecting the reasonable expectations of privacy of all visitors to our website.
To improve the usefulness of our website for our visitors, we automatically collect and maintain statistical information from our website's data logs that concern network traffic flow and volume ("Traffic Data").
Traffic Data consists of the:
Traffic Data does not identify individual visitors. Traffic Data is helpful in permitting us to improve our website and to maintain accessibility.
Network Funding will not disclose the information you give us with any third party, except to the extent a third party requires such information in order to perform services for Network Funding related to Network Funding’s own business purposes; it is required by law; or when it is deemed necessary to protect Network Funding or our website. We will not collect or sell your information for commercial purposes to a third party.
Network Funding L.P. will not disclose the information you give us with any third party, except to the extent such third party requires such information in order to perform services for Network Funding L.P. related to Network Funding L.P.'s own business purposes; it is required by law; or when it is deemed necessary to protect Network Funding L.P. or our website. We will not collect or sell your information for commercial purposes to a third party.
You may choose not provide any personal information to Network Funding L.P. and you will still be able to access the majority of our website. However, personal information may be required to use this website for the following:
Although Network Funding L.P. will take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from acquiring information that has become available to Network Funding L.P. in connection with this website, an unlawful interception by a third party could still be possible. Network Funding L.P. is not responsible for any such unlawful activities, or in the event that any password provided to a user is obtained by a third party in connection with this website. In the event a user believes any password has been obtained without permission by third parties, or if the visitor has other privacy concerns, the user should contact Network Funding L.P. immediately so the password can be changed, or other necessary steps to correct the situation. This notification should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network Funding L.P. monitors network traffic continuously to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause any type of damage to the website or to Network Funding L.P. Monitoring also occurs to prevent any activity that is illegal or which may subject Network Funding L.P. to legal liability or damage. Network Funding L.P. is committed to maintaining the website's security and its ongoing compliance with law so that this convenient service will remain available to all visitors.
This website may provide "links" to various governmental, industry and other third party websites or resource materials. These links are provided for information purposes only. Network Funding L.P. does not endorse any advice, goods or services offered by third parties. To the extent third-party materials contain assertions of fact, recommendations, or any other interpretations or advice, the third party is solely responsible for the content of the third-party site. Network Funding L.P. makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose or use of third party websites. Further, Network Funding L.P. has not verified the privacy policies applicable to third-party websites or hosted materials, nor have we determined what actions such parties will take regarding the privacy of their visitors. In no event shall Network Funding L.P. be responsible for any third party content, policies or actions.
1. Network Funding collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
2. Network Funding does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. Network Funding may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
4. Network Funding may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements:
5. Network Funding restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.