Customer's Guide To Our
How To Make It Happen
Ready to close a home loan in 10 business days? This page will explain what is needed and expected from you in order to make it happen! Questions? Just reach out!
What We Need From You
- Signed Application, Disclosures, and
- W-2’s for Most
- Recent Two Years
Property Located in Qualifying Area*
- Authorization to Order Verification of Assets
- Authorization to Order Your Appraisal
- Payment of
- Appraisal Fee
- Purchase Transactions Only
- Primary Residences Only
- Single-Family Residences Only - No Condos
- Located in a Metro Area Capable of 72-hour Appraisals*
Borrower Requirements & Restrictions
- W2 Employee - Not Deemed to be Self-Employed
- Commissions - Cannot Exceed 25% of Total ncome
- Automated Asset Verification Authorization
- Electronic Signature Consent
Eligible Loan Programs
- Conventional Loans
- FHA Loans
The 10-day Timeline
The 10 business days start once all preliminary documentation has been received, the loan application and required disclosures are signed and returned, the appraisal is paid, and confirmation to order the appraisal has been obtained from the borrower. Holidays and weekends do not count as a business day.
The guarantee does not apply if events occur beyond the control of Network Funding, LP, including but not limited to: appraised value not met, escrow or title delays, 2nd-lien holder approval, short sale approval, or lender conditions that cannot be met. If Network Funding, LP otherwise fails to perform, a credit of $250 will be applied toward your closing costs when we close on your loan. Network Funding, LP’s maximum liability is limited to a $250 closing cost credit.
APPRAISAL DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS
Guaranteed Eligible Metro Areas
- Arizona | Phoenix Metro Area
- California | Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego
- Colorado | Denver Metro Area
- Louisiana | Baton Rouge Metro Area
- Oklahoma | Oklahoma City Proper - No Adjacent Counties
- Pennsylvania | All Major Metro Areas - No Adjacent Counties
- South Carolina | Chapin, Lexington, Irmo, West Columbia, Greenville, Simpsonville, Easley, Greer and Travelers Rest - No Adjacent Counties
- Texas | Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio Metro Areas
Day 4 | Appraisal must be received no later than Day 4.
$175 Rush Fee may be required.
Eligible Metro Areas | 72-hour appraisal delivery guaranteed only in Eligible Metro Areas.
*In Non-Guaranteed Metro areas, a 72-hour appraisal delivery may be possible, but is NOT guaranteed.
*Notice for Non-Guaranteed Metro Areas: If your property is not in one of the eligible areas but your appraisal can still be delivered within 72 hours, your transaction may still be eligible for the 10-Day Program. Check with your Loan Officer to verify whether your property is eligible.
Disclaimer: Qualifying products do not include Reverse Mortgages, FHA 203K, Jumbo, VA, Bond, MCC, Down Payment Assistance, loans that require prior approval from an investor, or brokered loans. In addition to the requirements and restrictions already stated, the borrower(s) must satisfy program requirements for employment and income. In order to close the loan in 10 business days, we must also first obtain the following on qualifying conventional and FHA loan products: (1) credit scores that qualify the borrower(s) for the loan program, (2) automated verification of borrowers assets and income from an automated verification system, (3) all required documents from borrower as requested by the Company within 8 business hours as approval condition requests are communicated to borrower (orally or in writing), (4) receipt of an acceptable appraisal to the Company within 4 business days of borrower’s application, (5) seller must be willing and able to close within 10 business days. (6) all required disclosures and closing documents must be timely and properly executed, (7) borrower must consent to receive and sign all documents electronically.