I received my property tax bill. What should I do with it?

If your loan is escrowed for property taxes, please write your loan number on the tax bill and forward it to the Customer Service office of the Lender to whom you are making payments.

A “homeowner's area” is a region where taxing agencies release the tax bills to homeowners only. If you are in a homeowner's area, it is important that you forward these bills to the Lender at least 30 days prior to the delinquency date to ensure timely payment.

Contact your Loan Officer for further information.

Corporate Headquarters

  • 713-334-1100
  • 9700 Richmond Avenue, Suite 320
  • Houston, TX 77042
  • NMLS #2297
Equal Housing Opportunity